What do you do, when things end rightly, but the process is wrong? What do you do when you are hurt, by the ones you have earlier hurt? Right now I’m dealing with pain caused me, by one that I caused pain. Neither pain is justified, but it is certainly understandable. My approach has been to confront the pain, both within and to the one who inflicts it. Hopefully it will not all end negatively. Need God’s grace to make things good.
- Anonymous on The Five Types of Christian Songs (used in Church)
- adult camtocam on The Quest for Peace: a (biased) skit
- Anonymous on The Quest for Peace: a (biased) skit
- Jason Hardman on “Christ and Culture” by Richard Niebuhr: Book Summary
- jayanthi on Two children approach Bharat Ma (Mother India): A skit-story for Christian Indians
Passage for this Season
Philippians 2:11-13 (NIV) (12)Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, (13)for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.