There’s a difference between blocks and self-control. Blocks avoid the issue. Self-control confronts and overcomes. Obvious that self-control is better? Yes. But certainly blocks seem to be the more practical solution in the short term.
- Anonymous on The Five Types of Christian Songs (used in Church)
- adult camtocam on The Quest for Peace: a (biased) skit
- Anonymous on The Quest for Peace: a (biased) skit
- Jason Hardman on “Christ and Culture” by Richard Niebuhr: Book Summary
- jayanthi on Two children approach Bharat Ma (Mother India): A skit-story for Christian Indians
Passage for this Season
Philippians 2:11-13 (NIV) (12)Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, (13)for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.