Lord, help me turn back to you. There are so many distractions in my life right now, so many things that are keeping me from a true contact with you, a contact of which I know exists, but a contact which currently I feel so unaware of at present. I know there are so many things to thank you… things which remind me that you are “always by me”, for instance the way you protected my daughter when she fell, the way you answered my prayer yesterday, the way I was able to make some progress yesterday with my work… and even the way I am here, right now, with you. So thank you, for these mercies, thank you for this grace. May I be ever mindful of you.
- Anonymous on The Quest for Peace: a (biased) skit
- Jason Hardman on “Christ and Culture” by Richard Niebuhr: Book Summary
- jayanthi on Two children approach Bharat Ma (Mother India): A skit-story for Christian Indians
- Anonymous on Independence Day Skit Idea
- angel on Two children approach Bharat Ma (Mother India): A skit-story for Christian Indians
- "Christ and Culture" by Richard Niebuhr: Book Summary
- Bangalore-Chennai-Bangalore on Motorbike: A roadtrip
- Two children approach Bharat Ma (Mother India): A skit-story for Christian Indians
- The Quest for Peace: a (biased) skit
- My Hermeneutics: A summary of and reflection on my presuppositions and interpretative approaches
- The Five Types of Christian Songs (used in Church)
- "Iron Man" and the "Armour of God": possible comparisons?
- "The" Indian cricket team for World Cup 2007
- Summary of Bernard Lonergan's "Dialectic", Chapter 10 of "Method in Theology"
- Independence Day Skit Idea
Passage for this Season
Philippians 2:11-13 (NIV) (12)Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, (13)for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.