Lord, help me turn back to you. There are so many distractions in my life right now, so many things that are keeping me from a true contact with you, a contact of which I know exists, but a contact which currently I feel so unaware of at present. I know there are so many things to thank you… things which remind me that you are “always by me”, for instance the way you protected my daughter when she fell, the way you answered my prayer yesterday, the way I was able to make some progress yesterday with my work… and even the way I am here, right now, with you. So thank you, for these mercies, thank you for this grace. May I be ever mindful of you.
- Anonymous on The Five Types of Christian Songs (used in Church)
- adult camtocam on The Quest for Peace: a (biased) skit
- Anonymous on The Quest for Peace: a (biased) skit
- Jason Hardman on “Christ and Culture” by Richard Niebuhr: Book Summary
- jayanthi on Two children approach Bharat Ma (Mother India): A skit-story for Christian Indians
Passage for this Season
Philippians 2:11-13 (NIV) (12)Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, (13)for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.