I have been stunned into quasi-silence by the atrocities of violence… and the terrible consequences in store for the country… will we go the US way? So my feelings are best encapsulated by the quote by a friends status message in Facebook; “Worry not about those who came by the boat, they have been dealt with. worry about those who will come by your vote. they are the real perpetrators of terrorism.” Truly, what democratic horrors face us now! (ie. BJP saying Congress is inept, (trying to gain mileage through this), Congress trying to cover themselves by blaming others, hardliners fighting against communities, other important issues facing the country forgotten, sick, just sick)
- Anonymous on The Five Types of Christian Songs (used in Church)
- adult camtocam on The Quest for Peace: a (biased) skit
- Anonymous on The Quest for Peace: a (biased) skit
- Jason Hardman on “Christ and Culture” by Richard Niebuhr: Book Summary
- jayanthi on Two children approach Bharat Ma (Mother India): A skit-story for Christian Indians
Passage for this Season
Philippians 2:11-13 (NIV) (12)Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, (13)for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.