Here’s another wallpaper for the Christian Wallpaper collection. The entire collection of Christian wallpapers (and the explanation of what I mean by ‘Christian’ is found here: Christian Wallpapers) Like most of the wallpapers on this site, this is also 1024/768 px.
- Anonymous on The Quest for Peace: a (biased) skit
- Jason Hardman on “Christ and Culture” by Richard Niebuhr: Book Summary
- jayanthi on Two children approach Bharat Ma (Mother India): A skit-story for Christian Indians
- Anonymous on Independence Day Skit Idea
- angel on Two children approach Bharat Ma (Mother India): A skit-story for Christian Indians
- "Christ and Culture" by Richard Niebuhr: Book Summary
- Bangalore-Chennai-Bangalore on Motorbike: A roadtrip
- Two children approach Bharat Ma (Mother India): A skit-story for Christian Indians
- The Quest for Peace: a (biased) skit
- My Hermeneutics: A summary of and reflection on my presuppositions and interpretative approaches
- The Five Types of Christian Songs (used in Church)
- "Iron Man" and the "Armour of God": possible comparisons?
- "The" Indian cricket team for World Cup 2007
- Summary of Bernard Lonergan's "Dialectic", Chapter 10 of "Method in Theology"
- Independence Day Skit Idea
Passage for this Season
Philippians 2:11-13 (NIV) (12)Therefore, my dear friends, as you have always obeyed—not only in my presence, but now much more in my absence—continue to work out your salvation with fear and trembling, (13)for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.